- Management of problems of gambling, substance abuse and compulsive habits through assessment, diagnosis and multi-module therapy approach.
- Facilitation of individual and teen performances thorough augmented feedback, personality development, stress management, self efficacy, extrinsic and intrinsic motivation, group cohesion, goal setting, imagery and self-regulation.
Centre for Crisis Management
- Management of suicidal behaviour, abuse, violence and any other psychological trauma.
- Creating awareness about mental health services.
- Facilitating community participation in health services.
- Management of obesity through pharmacotherapy, behaviour therapy, weight management, life style modification, reduced-calorie diet, increased physical activity and modification of internal cues to control eating.
- Management of associated health risks and disfigurement.
Centre for Health Psychology
- Assessment of key behaviours that either affect or are related to health such as stress, experience of illness and behaviour that can affect the Neuroendocrine, cardiovascular and immune systems.
- Psychological management of cancer, diabetes, epilepsy and pain. To train people about management of stress through bio-feedback training.
- Psychological assessment of vocational and career guidance.
- School /College consultation for management of behavioural, academic, emotional and relationship problems of children.
- Parent consultation for management of behavioural, academic, emotional and relationship problems of children.
Old Age Centre
- Assessment of physiological and cognitive changes and specific psychological problems common among older adults.
- Management of problems such as incontinence, wandering and aggressive behaviour of older adults.
Human Resource Centre
- Psychological assessment for selection, appraisal (potential and performance), promotion and competency mapping.
- Management development training programs such as leadership, emotional intelligence, decision making, self awareness etc.
- Consultation for organizational development exercises.
Mental Health Centre
- Assessment of intelligence, neuropsychological dysfunction and personality for diagnosis and therapeutic outcome.
- Management of adult behavioural and emotional problems through multi model therapeutic approach following rigorous assessment and diagnosis with comprehensive rehabilitation objectives.
- Marital counselling and family therapies.
- Educational and training programs for psychological testing, internship training and statistical analysis.
- Consultation service to mental health professional, non government organization and Government organization in the field of mental health service.
- Research related to test development and validation, personality assessment, clinical interventions and service evolutions and outcomes.
- Research related to applied behaviour analysis, family system therapy, alternative or adjunct therapies, pharmacologic therapy, and cognitive therapy.
- Publication and selling of standardized international and Indian Psychological tests and assessment tools.
- Publication of bulletins for professionals, paraprofessionals and consumers of health services.
- Provide IT solutions related to mental health services.
- Procurement assistance for technology, instrumentation and consultation for health services.