S. C. Patel Centre is managed by Dr. Yogesh Patel, Sonal Amin, Raina Patel, Pahelika Pandit and other team members which is working under Ellorapark Hospital Pvt. Ltd. The Hospital is serving the community since last 23 years and is now one of the leading De-addiction centre, Baroda. The hospital caters to patients from all over the country and many of the non-resident Indians we had treated more than 32,000 patients of psychiatry and addiction.
- To provide integrated health services – Mental, Physical
- To provide state of art professional psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy
- To create awareness and educate people about Mental Health
- To participate in community activities to promote integrated health.
To provide indigenous, professional and pro-active health support to all by developing their own inner resources and make people effective and autonomous in life.
Vital Information about Dr. Yogesh Patel
Dr. Yogesh Patel has done M.B.B.S. in 1979 and M.D. (Psychiatry) from Medical collage Vadodara. He was an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry in Medical Collage, Vadodara, India since 1984 to 1989. In charge of the De-addiction Dept. and Psychiatry Dept. SSG Hospital (Government Civil Hospital) Vadodara, India.
Involving clinical teaching and research work in psychiatry, especially drug abuse. Presented a paper on “Prevalence and Pattern of Drug Abuse” at the 37th annual conference of the Indian Psychiatric Society, Govt. Hospital for mental care, Vishakhapatnam 530 003 (AP) India. (3rd to 6th January-1985).
Current Memberships in Professional Societies and activities in civic, public or international affairs:
- Member of International Council on Alcohol and Addictions, Member No.166
- He is a Life time member of Indian Psychiatric Society.
- He is a Life time member of Gujarat Psychiatric Society.
- He is a Chairman of ELLORAPARK HOSPITAL PVT. LTD.
- He is a Chairman of S.C.Patel ( De-addiction Centre.)
- He is Expert to Suicide Helpline, Baroda Gujarat India.
- He is a President of SHARP ( Student Help, Awareness and Rights Protection Programme )
- He is a Secretary in Vadodara Police Medical and Welfare Charitable Trust, Vadodara.
- He is a Medical Advisor in Jalaram Seva Sadan Dharmaj Medical Hospital.
- He is a Committee member in “Justice on Trial“ Fact Finding Committee – Jammu, by Vishwa Samvad Kendra, Gujarat.
- He is a Liaisons with govt. and various International Organizations such as UNDCP, WHO.
- He was attached to the National Addiction Centre (Institute of Psychiatry, London, UK) regarding Instruction in Addiction Behaviour in the year 1992 provided by the British Government as a part of its Technical Co-operation Programme.
- He was selected for training in UK under Colombo Plan for the year 1994 – 95.
- He represented India for SAARC workshop on the role of NGO’s working in demand reduction programmes in Islamabad (September 1996)
- He had been nominated by the Narcotics Drugs Control Division of the Union Home Ministry, to participate in the three-day SAARC meet at Kathmandu (Nepal) on October 26 -28, 1999.
- He was a part of a Task Force to formulate National master plan for Drug Abuse Control in collaboration with the United Nations International Drug Control Programme and The Government of India
- He was invited to Participate in 43rd International Institute on the Prevention and Treatment of Dependencies in Bahrain held by the International Council on Alcohol and Addiction on September 2000.